Why do I need a wedding planner?
The question of all questions! The main answer would be that you want to be completely stress free on your wedding day!
Do you travel?
Most definitely! Even though our main offices are out of NY and MA, we'll go wherever you envision your wedding taking place! We love to travel to new places.
When do I hire a wedding planner?
The sooner the better. Even if you've already started looking at vendors! It's never too early or late to bring in a wedding planner. We're here to help you every step of the way!
How do we book with you?
After you inquire about our services we'll schedule a complimentary consultation to get more information about your wedding day vision. After speaking we will draft out our services bases on your needs in a proposal. If you feel we are best suited for the job, we just require a 50% retainer fee along with the signed contract back.
What does a wedding planner do?
A wedding planner takes care of all the logistical and creative aspects of planning a wedding, ensuring that the event runs smoothly and reflects the couple's vision. This includes tasks such as:
1. **Initial Consultation:** Meeting with the couple to understand their preferences, budget, and overall vision for the wedding.
2. **Venue Selection:** Helping the couple choose a suitable venue based on their theme, guest count, and budget.
3. **Vendor Coordination:** Sourcing and managing vendors like caterers, photographers, florists, and musicians.
4. **Budget Management:** Creating and sticking to a budget that covers all aspects of the wedding, from decorations to catering.
5. **Timeline Planning:** Developing a detailed timeline for the wedding day, outlining when each activity will take place.
6. **Theme and Design:** Collaborating with the couple to establish a cohesive wedding theme and aesthetic, and then selecting decorations, color schemes, and other design elements that align with the theme.
7. **Guest Management:** Handling RSVPs, seating arrangements, and accommodations for out-of-town guests.
8. **Logistics:** Coordinating transportation, setup, and teardown of equipment and decorations.
9. **Ceremony and Reception Planning:** Organizing the ceremony, including the processional, vows, and any rituals, as well as planning the reception, including speeches, dances, and other entertainment.
10. **Problem Solving:** Handling any unexpected issues that may arise on the wedding day, ensuring that the couple remains stress-free.
11. **Emotional Support:** Providing emotional support and reassurance to the couple throughout the planning process.
12. **Day-of Coordination:** Overseeing the entire wedding day, ensuring that everything runs according to plan and handling any last-minute adjustments.
13. **Post-Wedding Tasks:** Assisting with tasks such as returning rentals, ensuring vendor payments, and wrapping up loose ends.
Ultimately, a wedding planner's goal is to alleviate the stress and workload for the couple, allowing them to fully enjoy their special day while everything is expertly taken care of.